During this seminar there will be brief (5min) input from 3 leading experts:
- Daniel Haven, Founder and CEO of ProctorExam
- Silvester Draaijer, Programmamanager VU Network for Teaching and Learning
- Carol Tarr, Lecturer Nijenrode, Co-Founder Wominvest Observatory
After this you may speak freely, to bring your own points or observations.
Topics that may be discussed include:
- Is online education sensible for kids?
- Is online education sensible for adults?
- Is the campus experience better than MOOCS?
- Did Corona cause fresh thinking about the campus experience?
- Will online education give everyone access to famous universities?
- Are the current universities ready to meet the new challenges?
Sign up on Eventbrite. You can join last minute, via: meet.google.com/ksn-oadz-xmq
The event will be available to alumni from invited alumni clubs, including Harvard, MIT, Oxford, Cambridge, LSE, Columbia, etc.
See you there.
MIT NL/ Harvard Club of the Netherlands