VU NT&L supports groups of lecturers and employees to stimulate knowledge exchange and the development of best practices. Known as the special interest groups (SIGs). At this moment there are SIGs for the development of the Perusall online programme and Feedbackfruits.
But there is more! There are more topics where knowledge exchange and best practices are important to innovate the education and to improve the educational quality. Please tell us your idea for a new SIG. Just send an email to the VU education Lab (email@example.com).
If you want to start a SIG, the VU education lab will help you to find fellow interested people. The VU education lab also offers a SIG €500 per year for the costs of drinks, a speaker and for example a trip to a conference. We will also support you in practical things such as locations, coffee & tea and an email list.
In return, we ask you to make a small plan with information about the SIG , what you want to do, to organise a meeting of the SIG (at least twice a year) and to give a report of the activities and the developments at the end of the year.
- Admission policy. Please inform firstname.lastname@example.org (SOZ OKP) that you want to participate in this SIG.
- tutoring and mentoring. Tell email@example.com (VU NT&L) that you want to participate in this SIG.
- 3D, VR, Augmented and Mobility. Tell firstname.lastname@example.org (UB) that you want to participate in this SIG.
- Learning Spaces. Joint development of ideas around intensifying contact time. E.g. around Collaborative Classrooms, digital presentation tools, virtual classrooms, etc. Tell email@example.com (FCO AVC) that you want to participate in this SIG.
- Development and use of Open Educational Resources. Tell firstname.lastname@example.org (UB) that you want to participate in this SIG.
- Online video. Tell email@example.com (FCO AVC) that you want to join this SIG.
- Innovations in Digital testing. Please inform firstname.lastname@example.org (VU NT&L) that you want to participate in this SIG.
- Educational intensification for small and large groups. Hester Glasbeek. email@example.com.
- Blended-learning. Luuk Terbeek, Marijke Leijdekkers.
- Community Service Learning. Marjolein Zweekhorst. firstname.lastname@example.org. For information: https://www.vu.nl/nl/bedrijf-en-samenleving/communityservice/index.aspx